I have blogged about my beauty routine before, & reviewed some favorite makeup lines including Pla beauty, products from my Birchbox subscription & the skin/hair care products that I believe in most.
This Summer I was introduced to It Cosmetics, & it is currently all I use for makeup products. You can find all of the It Cosmetics products at Ulta, QVC & It Cosmetics online. The thing I like most about It Cosmetics, is how long lasting they are! Using the products below, my makeup stays looking fresh from when I apply it at 5:30 am until I get finished teaching in the afternoon. I also really appreciate how much thought was put into the packaging of the products, everything is easy to use & exactly what I need!
1. Vitality Brightening Anti-Aging Face Disk - my "if you could only have one beauty product for the rest of your life" item is a toss up between concealer & bronzer, & this bronzer disk is certainly an all you need product. The bronzer is the perfect shade for everyday use & the addition of blush + highlighting powder frees up space in my make-up bag.
2. Heavenly Luxe Wand brush - I have never been much of a diva about my brushes, but this one is so dreamy! The softest thing I have ever used, & the perfect pair for the bronzer disk.
3. Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer - The thick past-like consistency of this concealer might appear to be hard to apply at first, but you only need a tiny amount to completely cover your trouble spots. This stuff truly erases any signs of under eye darkness (& sets for all day coverage with the Bye Bye Pores pressed powder, #10 below)
4. Brow Power Eyebrow Pencil - well defined brows are the finishing frame for your face. The brow pencil builds to allow you to fill in a little or a lot, & the combing brush helps to keep everything in place.
5. Hello Light Anti-Aging Luminizing Crème Stick - I like the highlighting powder in the bronzer disk palette, but when I am doing my make up for going out, I like to touch this luminizing stick on my cheekbones, brow bones, & around my eyes for extra pop. The creamy formula goes on smooth & easily blends in for a natural glow.
6. Hello Lashes 5-IN-1 Mascara - Since getting my lash extensions I don't use mascara anymore, however, over the Summer I seriously rocked this mascara. The crazy looking ball on the end helps to get the mascara on every lash, majorly plumping them up!
7. Your Skin But Better CC Cream (with SPF 50+) - I don't wear foundation every day, but when I do want a little extra coverage, this CC Cream is the perfect extra touch. The product actually has a pump top, which helps to keep the mess factor down. I apply it with my fingers & the coverage is medium.
8. No. 50 Serum Anti-Aging Collagen Veil Primer - One of the keys to all day make up? Primer! This is a collagen packed primer that leaves my skin feeling baby soft! (I guess petting my face all day probably doesn't help the make up last!)
9. Vitality Lip Flush 4-in-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain - I love all of my lipsticks, but sometimes I just want moisturized lips with a little hint of color. This product looks clear, but it brings out a natural flush in your lips, subtly accentuating the natural color, while leaving everything nourished!
10. Bye Bye Pores Pressed Powder - My makeup routine goes like this: Primer, CC Cream, under eye concealer, then a finishing layer of this pressed powder. The powder is totally transparent, not adding any additional color, & locking everything in place.
What makeup products and application tips work best for you? Anyone else struggle to keep make up on your face all day?