blouse: J.Crew (no longer available, but I linked lots of cute polka dot blouses below, including this fun ruffle one!)
shoes: Chris booties c/o Sole Society (also available at Nordstrom, but currently limited in sizes. This pair & this pair are also gorgeous)
hat: J.Crew (super old, but I love this similar style)
sunglasses: Carrerra shades c/o Sunglasses Shop
jewelry: large stud earrings c/o HumbleChic.com (Get 15% off your entire order on HumbleChic.com with promo code LIKEIT)
Since many of us are snowed in, I thought it would be fun for everyone to share 5 things that have been going on lately in your life. I'll go first ;)
1. Tyler & I visited the D.C. area for a nice long holiday weekend. We did double duty meeting our new niece & catching up with some of Ty's college friends. One day Ty & his buddies hit up an NBA game, so I got a chance to explore the city on my own. I met up with Cathy (Poor Little It Girl) for coffee at Dolcezza & then wine at the St. Regis to warm us up after walking around City Center. After leaving Cathy, I explored the National Mall, hitting up several monuments & my favorite exhibit - the hall of mineral at the National Museum of Natural History. I navigated all day on foot, and was amazed at how warm and comfortable this pair of booties was from Sole Society. It looks like they are currently mostly sold out (hoping for a re-stock), but these styles below look very similar & are all under $100:
2. I have had this pink beanie since high school. That means I've known this hat longer than I've known my husband. Now that is a relationship.
3. Well, I officially have cabin fever. After taking an extra day off for the MLK Jr. weekend + 4 snow days, I haven't been to work since January 15th! Definitely not complaining about an extra dose of relaxation, although I am getting concerned about how I am going to catch my students up! I have been spending some of this extra down time getting my closets in order. I've loaded up 4 bags of clothes to donate (Where is the best place to take them? I've heard that not all charity organizations are equal.) & am selling some pieces on my Postmark closet too (More being added today).
4. I'm pretty sure that we are getting close to watching EVERYTHING on Netflix. We just whipped through the first season of Sense8, & started the Chelsea Handler series last night. We love documentaries and binge-worthy series... now accepting suggestions! What have you been watching lately?
5. The only vacation that Tyler & I have been on together (except to visit family/friends) was our honeymoon, so I'm itching to plan an adventure for the two of us soon! I'm thinking Asheville, NC for my Spring Break & then maybe something bigger for Summer -- Amsterdam or Copenhagen are striking my bucket list fancy lately. Where are you wanting to travel next? Already got something booked?
Shop the exact pieces from this outfit:
These gorgeous earrings (in the photos & linked below) are from HumbleChic.com - get 15% off your entire order on HumbleChic.com with promo code LIKEIT