Whether your Memorial Day activities call for the water, your backyard, or an outdoor concert, Old Navy will have you celebrating in style with swim cover ups, festive stars & stripes, and pretty + feminine pieces to boot!
Be dressed to grill this weekend - pick up any of these looks from Old Navy for your Memorial Day BBQ weekend!
1. Let's grill out in the back yard: have fun as the hostess with the mostess in a striped jersey skirt or tiny polka dot printed shorts.
3. Let's have a board game competition: striped tees are staples year-around, so make sure to stock up now!
4. Let's go to the park: keep it cool in a dress - get playful with stripes or punchy with a bright red number.
5. Let's party on a boat: use a flag printed scarf as a sarong & store your necessities in this cute natural jute tote!
6. Let's go to the ballpark: ball caps save hair from humidity & try the current trend by adding a denim skirt with your sneakers & knotted top!
7. Let's go to the concert: kick this classic Summer outfit up a notch with a star printed chambray shirt .
This Memorial Day I hope to be gathering around the grill! I plan the menu, the
boyfriend hubby makes it happen! This summer I hope we can perfect our grilled salmon recipe, & add to our grilled veggie recipe repertoire. I'm dying to get my hands on some grilled corn (5 ways to test out!), veggie kabobs, quinoa "burger" patties, & eggplant stackers. I also want to try out some other less traditional things on the grill this Summer too, like citrus, & desserts (grilled peaches!). And don't forget the corn & avocado salad on the side, & orange creamsicles for a cool finish!
Shopping at Old Navy is extra fun right now because this Memorial Day weekend Old Navy will be giving away a Weber Grill in every single Old Navy store throughout the country (winner selected on 5/24). Stop into your store to shop the Old Navy Memorial Day Sale from 5/23 – 5/26 to enjoy everything up to 50% off! Including these One Day Wonders in stores this weekend:
- Saturday (5/24) 50% off all swim
- Sunday (5/25) $15 women’s dresses, $10 girls dresses
- Monday (5/26) $8 beach shorts
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Old Navy Memorial Day. The opinions and text are all mine.