I am itching to clean out my entire closet & just start over… ok, I am exaggerating slightly, but has anyone else been there? So to fight off the urge to purge, I sat down last night & really thought about the items that I can't ever see myself spending boo-coo bucks on, & then those magical other items that I am ready to drop some dough on.
For me, I like to save on:
- sunglasses (so I can afford to have them stashed every where!)
- party dresses (because I usually only wear them once… I should work on that!)
- costume jewelry (if it isn't fine jewels, I just can't see myself ever splurging on this for myself… but if the fiancé wants to, who's to stop him?)
- clutches (just fun, nothing serious here)
- ballet flats (I saved up for J.Crew ballet flats a few times, turns out, they aren't any better than my Old Navy ones, live & learn)
But I have somehow justified spending more on:
- handbags (I only need a few, but I need them to be fabulous!)
- coats (during the Winter this is what I am seen in public wearing 85% of the time)
- jeans (Yes, I like my Old Navy Rockstar jeans, but I love my Citizens of Humanity, & they have held up beautifully over the years, some are going on 6+ years!)
- undies (a good bra makes me feel better about myself, & less bitchy because my boobs are where they should be)
- leather heels (a few good pairs will change your mind)
So what do you like to save on?
And what do you have your hard earned savings earmarked for?
Anyone else fall in the same categorizations as me?