After the first night of Nashville Fashion Week, I didn't know if anything could beat it. Spoiler alert: I was wrong! The second night of shows I attended was AMAZING! The pre-show? Wine & mingling at the downtown art galleries (love the Rymer so hard!). The runway? Right down 5th Avenue! The designers? Out of their noggins phenom!
1. SKIF International presented an amazing collection of open knits with buttons down back that had a Parisian chic vibe. I really enjoyed the interesting accessories - a chain & gas canister purse to name a few as well as the menswear & gaucho pants for ladies. The showstopper piece? A stunning magenta sweater dress that I would wear everyday!
2. Amanda Uprichard is the face of flirty & floppy designs. Her combination of bright colors (hot pink!), interesting shapes (tulip skirt) and mix materials (the leather dress with spaghetti straps slayed me) updated the feminine classics.
3. Samantha Pleet started with a minimal color palette that escalated into a camel wrap cape, purple watercolor romper, two piece crop top ensemble & peaked with the peek-a-boo comet print dress. What amazingly creative prints!
4. Vaute Couture is a vegan designer that sent out a jaw dropping opening maxi skirt, followed up by nerdy chic menswear & fabulous knits. My favorite? The foxy lady tee!
5. SW3 Bespoke wrapped things up with a glam festival style collection. Luxe furs, prints, fringe & tough girl details!